Housekeeping Supervisor In Bahrain
Housekeeping Supervisor oversee the work of housekeeping staff and ensure that hotels, resorts, hospitals, universities, office buildings, and other facilities are kept clean and tidy. They enforce staff compliance with established safety and sanitation policies.
Responsible to upkeep the entire facility with neat, clean rooms that exceed tenant expectations. Housekeeping Supervisor In Bahrain
Applicant would be responsible for the upkeep of the following areas:
a. All Staircases
b. Corridors of both the towers
c. Lobby Area
d. Fourth Floor Terrace
e. Rooms of the rented Apartments.
Also check: vodafone latest jobs
Housekeeping Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Assigning housekeeping tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
- Screening housekeeping applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages.
Housekeeping Supervisor Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven housekeeping or hospitality experience.
- Working knowledge of housekeeping.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Job Location – Manama, Bahrain
Company Industry – Support Services
Company Type Employer – (Private Sector)
Job Role – Hospitality and Tourism
Employment Type – Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range – $2000-$7500/month
Number of Vacancies – 100