There are so many plumber jobs in Australia. Plumbers, Pipe fitters, And Steamfitters Install And Repair Pipes That Carry Liquids Or Gases To And In Businesses, Homes, And Factories.
Plumbers Install And Repair Water, Drainage, And Gas Pipes In Homes, Businesses, And Factories. They Install And Repair Large Water Lines, Such As Those Which Supply Water To Buildings, And Smaller Ones, Including Lines That Supply Water To Refrigerators. Plumbers Also Install Plumbing Fixtures—bathtubs, Showers, Sinks, And Toilets—and Appliances Such As Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, And Water Heaters. They Also Fix Plumbing Problems.
For Example, When A Pipe Is Clogged Or Leaking, Plumbers Remove The Clog Or Replace The Pipe. Some Plumbers Maintain Septic Systems—the Large, Underground Holding Tanks That Collect Waste From Houses Not Connected To A Sewer System.
- Determine the amount of material and type of equipment needed
- Troubleshoot systems that are not working
- Replace worn parts
- Install pipes and fixtures
- Study blueprints and follow state and local building codes
- Inspect and test installed pipe systems and pipelines